Monday, April 23, 2012

I need help with my curly hair, any experts out there?

Hello,



I'm a boy with curly hair and I heard L' oreal Studio Products are great. I want to know which L' oreal Studio Product will be best for my hair. My hair is frizzy and dry. The lenght of my hair is medium, not short or long. I want something that would make my hair stay wet all day, give it shine, make my curls soft, and frizzy free. Thank You for your help, I really appreciated it.



I need help with my curly hair, any experts out there?

BioSilk has to be one of the best products for naturally curly hair. If you don't want to spend alot, use a hair gel after you get out of the shower which controls friz and keeps it smooth, or use a mousse which keeps your hair looking 'wet'.



I need help with my curly hair, any experts out there?

I believe one product is called pumping curls or something like that. It is a curl enhancer. Spray that on when wet, finger set it, and don't touch the hair the rest of the day. It will keep away frizzies and give smooth, defined curls. I don't like the scent of it, personally, and prefer Pantene products, but they might smell too "frilly" for you. Get a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and deep condition your hair, too. Make sure the ends are trimmed and healthy, even if that means taking off length. It isn't worth having longer hair if it is in bad shape.



I need help with my curly hair, any experts out there?

use Frizz-Ease it's by john frieda it works great cus i have curly hair and before i make my hair stright i use it....it makes it look wet and shiny or Garnier Fructis they have stuff for curly hair to



I need help with my curly hair, any experts out there?

go to a salon and get matrix curl life defining cream. It works great and smells good too. I use it on my hair. It doesn't have any hold and it won't leave your hair stiff. It defines the curls and leaves your hair soft. (you know so your girl can still run her fingers through it! lol) good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment