Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

i have curly hair that is about the length a little bit longer then to my shoulders and i straighten it alot but when i'm not straigtening it its in a bun and i wanna have another hair style i am 14 i need to be updated!!! PLEASE HELP



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

Hey, I have curly hair too, and down to my shoulders, and I am always trying to find out new styles. Try using a deep conditioner in your hair while taking a shower. I rinse it out, then put a leave-in conditioner (or just plain conditioner, I don't rinse it out) in my hair. I gently towel dry it and use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted moose in my hair. You can get that at walmart or target, and several other stores.



Then let it dry naturally! The downside is that my hair takes a while to dry. I don't know about yours. Don't blow dry your hair or anything. I never, ever brush my hair when it is dry because it breaks up the curls and turns my hair frizzy. I believe it is quite damaging to curly hair too.



It does depend on how curly your hair is. There are several different types of curly hair. I found a really neat website all about curly hair that has so much information and helpful tips. You should check it out! www.naturallycurly.com They have a discussion board where you can ask any questions about hair. Its really a great site.



Hope you can find some really great styles! Curly hair can be great fun, but it does take some work. : )



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

Cut it to just above your shoulders and let it dry naturally!! So cute and curly!!



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

Well try just realy do rur hair ho u want too and i think it will be okay cause u dont want to change ur hair yet it could ruin it at a very young age



Love Kierra.



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

just let it naturally curly and put some gel or something on it so it doesn't get frizzy. a lot of girls would love to have curly hair!



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

omg i no how u feel my hair is curly tooooo but wear it down and curly and use some products i use straight shampooo and then curl enhancer by garnier fructise but first use john fredas defrizz serum =)



I have curly hair the length is about to my shoulders i straighten it once in a while but ......?

I have had curly hair all my life and wanted straight hair. a secret: men like curly hair because it is so natural. Use a little mousse or frizz fighter cream ,touch up the roots with a diffuser and viola' ... beautiful. Also try long layers it will make it bouncier. You'll thank me for all the compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment