Monday, April 23, 2012

Frizzy-Curly hair ?

I have supper curly-frizzy hair thay if i brush it out just get even worse.I've try alot of prducts, but the other problem is that it gets realy big. I need something that will defrizz and de-volumize....help?



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

Unilever has come out with a line of shampoo/conditioners/hair cremes called Sunsilk that will work on your type of hair, I believe it is the pink colored bottles (they have different kinds). You can find these at grocery/discount stores.



I have the same hair type. When I condition my hair, I run my fingers through it to get the knots out and don't brush it when I get out of the shower. The more you mess with your hair after you get out of the shower, the frizzier it will get.



Also you can try Biosilk, it is expensive buying it, but it lasts a long time, because you don't use so much. This product can be purchased at salons. You just run a little bit through your hair, use a creme based style product and then leave your hair alone to airdry.



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

Try a bit if vaseline or baby oil in your hair,don't use too much or your hair will go greasy.



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

I have curly frizzy hair too. You cannot brush curly hair when it is dry, it ruins the curl. when your hair is still wet or damp, put in anti frizz creme..i use dove.. Then you could use mouse/gel (i use herbal essances mouse) to hold the shape of your curls. Curl defyingspray gel by Garner Fructis also works really well for me..you canuse it whn yourhair is wet..liek mouse.. or when you hair is dry and you can scrunch into dry hair to revive your curls :)



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

u should layer it. go to a salon for this. at home or when going out, use a leave-in conditioner.



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

I feel ya sista...I can't seem to find the right product either but you might want to try Dove intense frizz control it works pretty well, the containers white, with a blue top. Good Luck!!!



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

well you should ask your mom or dad to take you to your hair cutter person and talk about it with him or her and then maybe he/she has some advise for you i mean after all they are profresional at it and they can give you advise and a product for your hair. well i hope that helps you out and i am sorry if you dont like my advise. but all i can say is good luck and i hope no people make fun of you becus ethat is just mean so good luck ok.



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

go to gethairapy.com for a free sample of sunsilk, I don't remember what color the "no frizz" product is, but they'll tell ya,



there's also a product called Sleek and Shine that some of my friends with more "ethnic" hair use, its a somewhat slimy serum you run through towel dried hair, it dries soft and adds a lot of shine and no frizzies



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

Invest in a flat iron, This is the best way to get rid of frizzies. It makes your hair smooth and straight!



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

I have the exact same hair type and have tried EVERYTHING including relaxing cremes, oils, high end products (I actually paid $100 for a conditioner that really did not help).



The one product that works for me and I seem to always go back to is Aveda Brilliant Styling Creme mixed with a little John Frieda Frizz-Ease Relax Texture Correcting Serum. After my hair is dry, I usually will lightly "pat" my hair with the Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade to keep the outer layers smooth. Most other products make my hair poofy (even the new sunsilk "anti-poof" line, which I found ironic). I also put more product on the underside of my hair and straighten it as much as I can in order to weigh down without making the rest of my hair greasy. This probably only works if your hair is long / thick so that the top layer of your hair does not "soak up" the product and look greasy. Also, I use Frederik Fekai (sp?) apple cider rinse every few days to remove product residual which helps as well.



If all else fails, getting the underside ONLY of your hair chemically straightened really does work to make your hair lay flatter and you can still have curl on the top layer, just a looser, less poofy curl - key here is to not pull the straightner through to the ends as it will severly dry them out. Hope this helps!



Frizzy-Curly hair ?

Get a hair strightner and try to use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment