Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question about curly hair? please help!?

alright so when i was a little younger my hair was straight at the roots then got curly which was good, but now its wavy at the roots and curly so what should i do? try to flatten out the wavyness or just curl everything? and how shouldi i do it with mousse, gel. etc?? thanks!



ps. i also have a majot frizz problem and frizz ease does not work for me



Question about curly hair? please help!?

well I have naturally curly hair and I usually put hot 6 oil in my hair first to help tame the frizz and bring my natural curl out then I use mousse but sometimes I don't want to wear my hair curly so I flat iron it



Question about curly hair? please help!?

Bouncy hair is really pretty. In my opinion anyways. So why not curl it? Just experiment with both options.



Question about curly hair? please help!?

i would keep the curls...you could spray redken curl booster in and defuse it....scrunch your hair while defusing to help keep the curl...redken is in blue bottle and is a spray gel for curly hair and it works great....throw some mousse in your hair first then the spray....good luck...you could also straighten it for a different look...



Question about curly hair? please help!?

u asked like 50 questions about your hair! your hair is not bad at all!!!!!



P.S it's Danielle! we had a delayed opening from school today

No comments:

Post a Comment