Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wavy,curly hair..How do they do it?

I know celebritiest are just speical like that but girls at my school can curl their hair with the big curlin irons and the curls are PERFECT..so Im tryin to make my hair have that..curly, wavy look to it..with the str8 side bangs. Can anyone tell me how to do it.. I want the bigger curls.. but I want it to look cute! lol



Wavy,curly hair..How do they do it?

I always do that hairstyle for school. LoL- so when I straighten my hair my friend always ask "Are your hair naturelly straight or wavy?" [:



-Ima warned you first this hair style take atleast 1 hour to do if you practice.



Start out get a type of banded or shoeslace if you dont have one. tie it to seperate your hair bangs from your hair, get gel and traight your bangs with your finger. while waiting to get you bang dry, curl your hair [I prefer you use small curlers] take about 30 to 45 minute if you have long think hair. Get moose and rub it all over your hair [the one that you curl not bangs] make sure lots of moose and remember to seperate your curls with your hand not brush. There; you have it.



Wavy,curly hair..How do they do it?

Get a large barrel curler.



Make sure that your hair



is combed well before



you start curling.



Curl smaller sections at a time.



Then spray when you're done!



Hope this helps!



Wavy,curly hair..How do they do it?

Steps



1DON'T DO WITH WASHED HAIR*



2Get a large barrel curler



3Brush hair well



4CURL



5SPRAY w/ HAIRSPRAY



There you go!



Wavy,curly hair..How do they do it?

to make those big curls.. you can get a big barrel curler.



but make sure... you curl about 1.5 inch pieces of hair. around that Amount.



when you curl... dont curl higher than the top of your ears...



when you finish curling. put your head down and flip your hair over your head.. scrunch alil and flip back up.



tease alil with your hands and use hair spray.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment