Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tips for curly-to-straight hair?

I am multi racial [irish, native american and black] and have naturally curly hair but I usually straighten it.



I know that it is EXTREMELY important to choose your haircare products well, so does anyone have any suggestions for hair products to use in my hair that



1) wont's dry it out



2) help frizziness



3) keep it soft and smooth even thought i applu heat



4) keep from caking up on my scalp



personal experience/similar hair type only please! THANK YOU!!!!



Tips for curly-to-straight hair?

i also have curly hair which i usually straighten for convenience. i looked forever for the perfect product that would help with your list above, and finally, a few months ago i found it! it's deepshine bio-marine therapy by rusk. it's in a teal bottle. it's about $20 a bottle and can only be bought at salons, i used it for months almost every day and it just ran out. but i swear it's the best. you apply it before using any heat products. my hair is never dry afterwards, always soft, no flaking or caking ever, won't make your hair greasy, and NO FRIZZIES!!!. before using it my hair would frizz up at almost anything, and now the only time that happens is when it starts raining. i highly reccomend it!!



Tips for curly-to-straight hair?

VO5 or CHI stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment