Saturday, April 14, 2012

Highlights, bleach, curly hair, bad combo!!?

My stylist (without asking me) used bleach to highlight my hair with blonde highlights. I have dark brown (with red undertones in the light) hair and very curly! Now my highlights are one of three lovely shades-blonde(white blonde), blonde(with a greenish tint) and brassy. Anyways to get rid of them without dying my whole head, my hair is already very dry anyways. I'm betting I just need to let them grow out, but it was done in January so naturally that will seem like eternity! thanks all



Highlights, bleach, curly hair, bad combo!!?

I recently decided to try and bleach highlights into my dark, curly hair, but I got sick of it after about a week. I think the best thing to do is wait a few months and let your hair regain its stregnth. Use lots of deep conditioning treatments for those few months and then at the end just dye over your whole head. That's what I did. I used Loreal Natural Match and it looks much better and nice and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment