Friday, April 20, 2012

Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

Ok. I am black and white. My mother is black and my father is white. I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair. Everytime I wet it its curly, which is cool I love it but when it drys up it gets reaaaalllyyy poofy. So I have poofy curls. I use many things to try and help but maybe I am not using the right things. The curly look that I want is like the hispanic curls. Their curls are so perfect and flat and I love it. I love my hair and I have alot of it. It is very thick also. I just dont want the poof curls. Thanks in advance.



Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

You hair sounds a lot like mine. I'm black/Native/Irish. It took me years 2 learn 2 deal with my curls. Here's a few tips:



1. Don't shampoo 2 often. Curly hair gets dry easy. So instead rinse hair and apply a conditioner. Shampoo only when your hair is dirty.



2. Comb thru hair with a wide tooth comb with the conditioner still in it. You'll get the tangles out easier.



3. Apply some type of ant-frizz cream or serum. Nothing with alcohol and no gel.



I like Silk protein by BioSilk or Anti-frizz cr鐚玬e by Sebastian.



Next you have two options.



A) I part my hair down the middle and make 2 French braids and let it dry for a whole day. This give the same effect and sitting under a dryer 4 a few hours with large curlers



B) Take small 1inch portions of hair and twist them 2 the ends. It can be time consuming, but ppl always compliment the style. It gives the same effect and sitting under a dryer 4 a few hours with small curlers. You end up with perfect bouncy ringlets!



Also visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/. I found this site very helpful !



Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

Try thermal straightening. Then you could get a hair curler, leave your hair in curlers or plait your hair at night when it is wet and sleep on it (thats about who have it straightened.) I have frizzy hair also! Learn to love it and be you!! You could also try some anti-frizz serums. Good luck!



Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

try using the pantene gel i dont remember the exact name but it should say " strong hold" on it. it works on my hair!!



o and theres also a gel by herbal essences in a red colored bottle that works great.



Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

I have naturally curly hair and here are a few tips. Keep your length. The longer it is the easier it is to tame the curls. Also, keep it the same length. Don't listen to people who tell you to get it layered or whatever. Don't brush your hair either. Use a hair pick when it's wet and tame it then with leave in conditioners and frizz serums, and hair gel. You have to try different products to find the best ones for you. Then let it air dry. Don't use a blow dryer. All the things I mentioned not to do just add to the frizz. It can be really pretty if you learn how to style it. Good Luck.



Please help me with my curly hair!! (see details)?

WELCOME TO MY WORLD... lolz lolz well here are some products that you can get. try the following



herbal essences- totally twisted



aveda- leave in condictioner



pantene- leave in conditioner



OH YEAH: AND TRY Braiding your hair, (french braiding) before u put the product in. lolz lozl lolz lolz hope that i could heelp.! ;);) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment