Friday, April 20, 2012

I have a short bob kinda...with curly hair?

I have a short bob kinda..and I have tight curls kinda...but they arent kinky or anything. anyways...when straightened my hair is up to my shoulders...when my hair is curly..its a little past my ears. the reason why my hair is so short..is because ihad to get 3 inches cut off....so i had no choice. but this bob thing just isnt working out!! i kinda have a chubby face...and kinda roundish. please...tell me what shampoo and conditioner to use to manage my curls. and i am NOT using any mousse. please tell me the best deep conditioner to use, and tell me the best leave in conditioner to use. i am not straightening my hair at all...because i have damaged it too much. and i dont have a good straightner either..i cant afford a good one. anyways...please help me. i dont know how to style my hair with thise curly hair!!!!



I have a short bob kinda...with curly hair?

The best conditioner I've used on my curly hair is a deep conditioner by Dove. It's for color treated hair which really moisturizes your locks if they're color treated or not. It's in a small pink-purplish container where you have to scoop the conditioner out with your hands instead of squeeze it out. I forgot the name of it, but they sell it in Walgreens. Just moisturize the crap out of your hair and invest in a cute wide headband - you'll be all right!



I have a short bob kinda...with curly hair?

Try Biologe hair glaze or liquid gel. I have naturally curly hair and it works great for that.



I have a short bob kinda...with curly hair?

I had the xact same problem with my hair last year, all i did was I bought a sampoo and conditioner that was to enhance straight hair, any kind like that, dont buy anything that adds volume, or brings out the tru potential, I hated to have hard hair so i didnt use moose or anything, just buy shampoo for straight hair, and that should do the trick.



I have a short bob kinda...with curly hair?

Don't use Dove, that stuff sucks. The best is Nexsus. But yea just thought I would try to help. Good luck. Curly hair rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment