Saturday, April 14, 2012

Emo/JRock hair style with naturaly curly hair?

What are some styles that I can do with nat. curly hair that would look what people call "emo" and Jrock-ish?



My hair is about an inch or two past my shoulders, I have no bangs (basically. my hair has a break in the middle "rock in a waterfall' as my mother called it). The curls are small and semi-tight and there is quite a lot of them...



(I cannot straighten it everyday, nor every-other day. It burns my hair and kills it. I'm looking for an every-day style)



Thank you!!



Emo/JRock hair style with naturaly curly hair?

messy hair is always good. if you wash your hair and let it dry naturally the curls will look great. i have similar hair, and although i lean towards metal rather than emo, i can see what your going for. um you could dye your hair black, that always works



Emo/JRock hair style with naturaly curly hair?

There is a photo of a curly EMO hair style but they will not let me tell you where...you will have to email me....



plus some other good pics

No comments:

Post a Comment