Monday, April 23, 2012

Frizzy, Wavy, Poofy,Curly hair! HELP!?

I'm a guy and I'm trying to grow out my hair to something like this: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image...



But, when I Try to grow out my hair, It gets all wavy, curly, frizzy, and poofy! What can I do to get rid of it? Something inexpensive, and quick! Please and thanks in advance :)



Frizzy, Wavy, Poofy,Curly hair! HELP!?

Well I type I am a girl with that type of hair. It takes a lot of patience and tricks. Some of it may be a little girly but can you say sacrifice...lol! Well you can do one of two things to get it straight...use a relaxer but if you have thin hair that probably isn't the greatest idea or use a straightner flat iron. Then you need to use a heat conditioner before using straight iron. Then when you style you have to use products that do not have water in the ingridents or you will go back to being curly and frizzy. Hope this helps good luck.



Frizzy, Wavy, Poofy,Curly hair! HELP!?

Infusium 23 Leave-in Conditioner. The Anti-Frizz one if you can have it. I have wavy/frizzy long hair and it smoothes it right out, makes it shiny and soft too.



Frizzy, Wavy, Poofy,Curly hair! HELP!?

You have to train your hair. When I was in the Navy, I decided I wanted my hair to go strainght back, like Elvis, so what I did was, wet my hair down, lightly towel dry it, put some hair grease in it, (I don't remember the brand) rub it in, comb my hair the way I wanted it to be, and then put on a winter knit cap to hold it there, and left it on when I went to sleep, that was 30 years ago, and my hair is stil the way I want it. I constantly get confused for being Elvis! Ha, Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment