Monday, April 23, 2012

How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

I have curly hair that rests about five or six inches down from my shoulder. I have become increasingly fed up with how long it takes to get all of the knots out of it every day and how it takes ages to dry, even with a blow-dryer, so I have to leave the house with wet hair sometimes, which results in horribly frizzy and unseemly, large hair. I've decided to cut my hair off to somewhere above my shoulders, but I'm not sure what I should do. I also want to get bangs that I'll straighten. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much.



There are some pictures of me here, so that you can see what might be a good haircut for me. One is 2 months old and the other four months, so keep in mind that my hair is a bit longer now. Thank you!



"http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n1...



"http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n1...



(these are the best pics I could find..sorry.)



How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

why don't u go for straight perm? save you time and effort!!!



How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

OMG I HAVE CURLY HAIR, EMAIL ME. brunettesuperstar17@hotmail.com.



How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

My dear , you have MY hair. So if you want to cut it keep in mind the curls will be smaller and the weight wont help to keep it straight. When I have cut mine I usually hate it after 1 day then I hav to wait about 4 years for it to be a legnth and weight I want it. Use a leave in conditioner and also try one of those tangle free products for babies... good luck...send me a pic of the new you.GOD bless



How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

gurlfrend it looks like you have my hair AND my face by the look of your avatar. go with products by tresseme they work great. NEVER blow dry curly hair it makes it worse, since for the most part curly hair is thick hair. use conditioner(preferably leave in conditioners) parnevu works great too



How should I cut my curly hair? please help?

I have really curly hair as well, and here's the problem....If you go too short and you don't straighten it with perm, you may (i did) end up looking like you have a FRO (a la 70's)...so if you go short, perm....but if you like the length but are just fed up with the drying deal : Garnier Fructis makes a "soft curls" gel that is awesome for Frizz and also TIGI makes a Curls Rock one that is a little bit crunchy if you use to much, but awesome if you use only a little it at your ends...you wont see any frizz, it's worth the 17 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment