Monday, April 16, 2012

I have curly hair? What is the best thing to do to my hair to make it look pretty?

I have a little past the shoulder length curly hair. What hould i do with my bangs and my curls to make it look really good???



I have curly hair? What is the best thing to do to my hair to make it look pretty?

My friend Jen has curly red hair and it took her forever to find a stylist to help her. She pretty much uses Herbal Essences mousse to define the curls; her bangs are straight-ish, cut a little above her eyes. She likes the pin-up girl styles, you know Dita Von Teese and the like, so her hair kinda reminds me of, um, the forties/fifties with a classic, styled look. Did I lose you there?



I like how the mousse frees up her curls. But you could also go the opposite way and use a straightening shampoo and conditioner. Whenever a woman does something so "different" from her normal style, people compliment it like crazy anyways. Makes me wonder if I was running around looking like who did it and ran when my co-workers gush over a new 'do!



I have curly hair? What is the best thing to do to my hair to make it look pretty?

straighten the bangs.... add some shine serum to make the curls soft and luscious looking..... a half ponytail would be a really cute style!!!



I have curly hair? What is the best thing to do to my hair to make it look pretty?

heres a suggestion "double half up"



1.take a 2 inch section from the center of ur forehead and twist it back towards the crown of ur head



2. secure the twist with pins three inches from ur hairline



3.take 2 inch section to the right of the 1st section



4.twist it back towards ur crown .secure with pins 3 inches from ur hairline



5.repeat just left of the center twist.securing it with pins too.



I have curly hair? What is the best thing to do to my hair to make it look pretty?

straighten your hair then flip the ends out it looks so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment