Monday, April 16, 2012

About wavy/curly hair?

I'm asian, I have naturally straight, but I want to do some change to my hair, can anyone tell how to get wavy/curly hair



Here is a pic of me:



http://i10.tinypic.com/2q3xfuw.jpg



About wavy/curly hair?

Get a waver. It's like a curling iron, but it puts deep waves in your hair. Or try setting it on rollers.



About wavy/curly hair?

Curl your hair with a curling iron.



And just so you know , the pic doesnt work



About wavy/curly hair?

I wish I have Straight hair... but my hair is all curly and fine hair... so is very hard to work with it. sometimes I dont even feel like brush it.



Well you can get a curl activator like Clinique Waves, then put some rollers... Also you can go to the salon to make curls in your hair.



Good luck



About wavy/curly hair?

get a perm or body wave



About wavy/curly hair?

You are beautiful just as you are and many would love to have hair like yours. I don't think Asian hair is different from caucasian so I won't try to advise on what to do if you insist on changing it am sure you will get lots of good answers.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment