Monday, April 16, 2012

Afro longish curly hair suprise colour for my partner when he gets back of his holiday its going to

XXL Violetey pink but I was just wondering as I know my hair dosnt grow that quick as its longish curly afro hair but how can I touch up that coulour roots and what do ya think of the colour by the way he dosnt mind the wilder colours lol (he didnt like me when I got blonde highlights but did when I dyed it UV pink for a rave) and dya think hell be suprised hehehe?



Afro longish curly hair suprise colour for my partner when he gets back of his holiday its going to be...?

I think he will love it!!!! I have dark curly hair and my hubby didn't like my blonde hi lights either - I think because we have dark hair a really dark violet pinky colour would look great - or even go for navy blue and royal blue colours - in fact i think you will be lucky enough to pull off any vibrant colour! To touch the roots up just buy the dye again but only do your roots - be confident with your new look and sexy!! he will love it - good luck xxx



Afro longish curly hair suprise colour for my partner when he gets back of his holiday its going to be...?

What do you mean when you say he didn't like you when you had blond highlights?



Is he that shallow that he judges people and you by their appearence? Leave your hair alone and get a man who likes you no matter what you do to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment