Friday, April 20, 2012

Anyone have any tips on dealing with MENS curly hair?

I had to specify, I see all kinds of tips for women and their curly hair, but nothing for us guys with curly hair. I have alot of curly hair, and I need to know a good shampoo and conditioner. Ive tried many and lots dry my hair out or make it feel like its been striped. Also I need tips on what to put in it, after its been washed so its still soft curly and shiny, BUT NOT GREASY. I have stuff that can make soft shiny curls but it always feels greasy I hate it.



Anyone have any tips on dealing with MENS curly hair?

CURLS are GREAT! Be glad you have them! First, start with a good style-cut. Tell the hairdresser/barber that you want to emphasize your curl but not have it be out-of-control. That usually means getting it cut long enough to curl but short enough to stay curled and styled-looking. I think that the same length (about 2") all the way around the head works well, but have the neck and around the ears trimmed neatly. Decide if you like a semi-AFRO b/c they work well with curly hair. If not, then keep it short and neat, but allow the wave and curl to go; this means a part may not work or as good as just a head full of short, styled curls. Use a little styling gel to hold it in place. That's it!



It does not matter too much about the kind of shampoo - - it's never worth the extra money for name brands. Sam's Club has a shampoo/conditioner all in one that is simple and easy. Men like simple and easy.



Anyone have any tips on dealing with MENS curly hair?

try" frizz ease" serum or spray.My husband swears by that stuff for taming hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment