Monday, April 16, 2012

Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

I am a guy with medium length curly hair. No matter what I do, it always looks afro-ish. This not only looks bad but is annoying to deal with. I want to keep the length of my hair so i dont want to cut it. Any suggestions to keep it under control? Oh yeah and just putting in gel doesnt work.



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

Tell your stylist to texturize your hair without taking any length.



Only then will the gel help you control your curly locks.



Also, not just any gel will work with this type hair. Make sure it is strong hold professional gel. Scrub it into your hair while it is still wet and then when it is dry add a little pommade. It will work like a charm (with the texturizing!!)



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

Read some useful hair styling tips on this site to help you



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

let it look like an afro. currently at my school afros are in style... if u really dont like it then cut it shorter... not much else to do about it then that. some ppl do think that afros are HOTT just ask any girls in my grade.



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

Well....straightener or blowdry it straight, which I don't know if you want to do that or not.



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

it may sound silly but you may want to have a perm with larger perm rods to help control the hair as well as make the smaller tight culrs a bit larger and more in control



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

por supuesto I have the same problem (sept I'm a girl)(and have long hair) either have someone who has the same type of hair and can manig it well show you how or jell that works very well for me sometimes



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

I would clip any of the dry tips or split ends. I use Ogilvie straightener and it works. I get it at Walgreens and it's about 10-11 bucks.



Control my curly hair? (guy) ...I challenge you?

gel



oil



blowdry



straighten



have fun sweetie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment