Monday, April 16, 2012

My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

It is SO curly and wavy, i tried putting a relaxer on, it doesn't work. Days later, it puffs up to my natural curly hair. I got to deal with it i guess rite?



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

The relaxer your using maybe to weak for your hair... if not... the answer to problem is : JAPANESE HAIR STRAIGHTENING aka THERMAL RECONDITIONING.. It's a bit pricey depending on your location, but unlike doing a relaxer every 4-8wks... You can go months before your next retouch... As well as, it is humidity proof.. You can have bone straight hair.. while even walking through a steam room... Its a Miracle for all people with Curly hair.. Research this service in your area.. make sure the stylist have been well trained and have experience....



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

You may be using the wrong type of relaxer, go to the best professional stylist you can find for a hair appt and consultation.



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

try straightening your hair very often..you'll see a noticeable difference in your curls. If you do it often enough, your curls will get larger so you won't look like you hair is "too curly".



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

oh that sucks! i hav naturally curly hair too and every morning i use a conair hair straightener and it works really good! their not that expensive either. wel i totally 閳?my straightener!



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

Do you have a hot comb or a gold plate straightener? My daughter is mixed and she has the same problem...



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

not really. Mine is the same way. even when i went to the hair dresser and relaxed it the roots stayed curly and after the first wash it curled back up. If you blow dry it the wrap it at night it should be kind of straight and if you follow up the next morning with a heat styling product and flat iron ( i use Hask straight solution it helps with the humidity). i don't have any other problems getting it straight anymore



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

uh same here. it blows.



My hair is TOO curly. Even relaxers dont work?

You may have applied the relaxer wrong or used a relaxer that doesn't work with your hair.



I would suggest going to a good stylist that will work with your underprocessed hair and will only leave the relaxer on for a shortened period of time since you already relaxed your hair. Wait at least 8 weeks to get your hair relaxed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment