Monday, April 16, 2012

Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

I have curly hair that is really frizzy and is also thick. Is there any products out there that will tame the frizz keeping my look natural and soft. I hate using gel and hair spray all the time becuase it makes my hait hard and stiff and dries it out, resulting in dead ends...



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

use Silk Therapy by BioSilk. it really works.



Frizzease also works and is a bit cheaper than Biosilk..



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

John freda Frizz serum, of any frizz serum.



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

pantene, or some well known brand that has it for your hair type



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

get it thinned out. by thinning it out, you could probably define ur curls better because they will have more space. i dont no waht else. i have curly hair to and i use garnier hard curl.



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

I use loads of conditioner and den when its dry i layer on smoothening serum and then sort of straighten it just enough to loosen the curls but not make my hair poker straight



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

A little bit of Aveda pomade goes a long way. They have humectant if you want to keep it curly, and anti-humectant which is awesome to use after you straighten your hair.



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

mines kinda like that...



what i do is after i get out of the shower put some leave in conditioner on it then run some mouse through it and blow dry it. it helps quite a bit and if you want you can also put some anti frizz serum in it when it soaks in it will flatten you hair a little more.



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

do not get your hair thinned out...if your hair is anything like mine the shorter it is the bigger it gets so by thinning it out they cut some pieces short and the short pieces get big and frizzy...i use herbal essences set me up mousse. i like it and you dont have to put alot in to tame it so it doesnt make your hair hard and stiff.



Thick, frizzy, curly hair!!?

Personally after I dry my hair I use a big toonie sized dolop of sunsilk straightening cream in each side of my hair (2 all together) after washing it with pantene pro v ice shine shampoo and conditioner then I spray it with garnier fructus shine hair spray, wait till all of its dry, then run my hands through it a few times, then perfect shaped curls, no stiffness.

No comments:

Post a Comment