Monday, April 16, 2012

When my hair dries it's curly?

OKa so when my hair dries i get really cute curls. I cannot brush my hair though or else it'll just have a couple waves. When my hair dries it's a bit frizzzy and I wish i could brush my curls to make them look nicer. Its so weird because ive never had curly hair before and i want to make it look nicer. Any advice?



When my hair dries it's curly?

use a curl-defining product or two. or three. i use garnier fructis soft curl cream and l'oreal studio curl spray gel. towel dry your hair a bit and apply your products, then finger-define them and blow-dry with a good dryer. you can use a curling iron with a larger barrel to define your curls too. also apply an anti-frizz cream or serum, i use garnier smoothing milk, it works wonders.



When my hair dries it's curly?

I have naturally curly hair hair and to make it not frizzy I use either gel or mousse they both work really well but do not put too much in otherwise you will end up with hard hair.



When my hair dries it's curly?

In order to stimulate your scalp and distribute the oils you need to brush your hair. Brush it BEFORE you get it wet and you can keep your cute curls healthy and shiny! You may want to use a hot oil treatment if your hair is too dry.



When my hair dries it's curly?

Brushing curls is a no-no if you want natural spirals instead of waves. Use a misting leave-in conditioner (I like Alberto V05's Detangle %26amp; Shine) to take out tangles and/or a cream leave-in either combined with gel or without it (I like Garnier Fructis's Curl %26amp; Shine and Sunsilk Anti-Poof 24-7 Creme). If you use a misting leave-in, add a shine serum or gel to lock in the style. And to get out tangles, use a wide-toothed comb or a pick, like an afro pick.



When my hair dries it's curly?

When its wet instead of rubbing your hair dry just pat it dry with a towel. When it's damp apply a hair serum like John Frieda's Frizz ease and comb it through. Then let it air dry or if you have to blow dry use a diffuser. And just have a good conditioner so your curls will be moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment